Data from: Who directs group movement? Leader effort vs follower preference in stickleback fish of different personality
- Nakayama, Shinnosuke
- individual who was either bold or shy, and one other individual...
Data from: Number of neighbors instead of group size significantly affects individual vigilance levels in large animal aggregations
- Zhou, Li-Zhi
- number of neighbors group size social information anti-predator vigilance social vigilance position within a group
- . A basic assumption of group size effect is that all individuals ...
Data from: The influence of environmental gradients on individual behaviour: individual plasticity is consistent across risk
- Cornwell, Tomas
- animal personality behavioural plasticity boldness linear mixed model reaction norm state-behaviour feedback
- t bolder individuals were least plastic overall. 5.This st ...
Data from: Causes and consequences of repeatability, flexibility and individual fine-tuning of migratory timing in pike
- adaptive flexibility fish individual consistency phenology phenotypic plasticity spawning migration viability selection
- e, we report on a 6-year mark–recapture study, including 2048 indiv ...