Data from: Mammal-induced trophic cascades in invertebrate food webs are modulated by grazing intensity in subalpine grassland
- Vandegehuchte, Martijn L.
- invertebrates through a bottom-up trophic cascade via changes in h ...
Data from: After-life effects: living and dead invertebrates differentially affect plants and their associated above- and belowground multitrophic
- Kos, Martine
- and densities of AG and BG organisms strongly depend on whether the
Data from: Fast-growing oysters show reduced capacity to provide a thermal refuge to intertidal biodiversity at high temperatures
- McAfee, Dominic
- Climate change adaptation Stressor Trade-off Facilitation Refugia Temperature Density-dependence Ecosystem engineer
- population of the Sydney Rock Oyster, Saccostrea glomerata, t ...
- Dunning Hotopp, Julie C.
- lateral gene transfer horizontal gene transfer gene loss rate variation evolution chordate vertebrate bacteria ASPA ACY3
- identified putative LGTs in invertebrate and vertebrate ...
- Hiddink, Jan Geert
- fisheries management bottom trawl benthic invertebrates impact assessment meta-analysis systematic review life history seabed disturbance
- the relationship between the longevity of benthic invertebrates and th ...
Data from: Bacterial community dynamics during embryonic and larval development of three confamilial echinoids
- Carrier, Tyler J.
- ial communities are established during the development of marine in ...