Data from: Nuclear and mitochondrial patterns of population structure in North Pacific false killer whales (Pseudorca crassidens)
- e are two resident island-associated populations of f ...
Data from: Adaptation to reef habitats through selection on the coral animal and its associated microbiome
- van Oppen, Madeleine J.H.
- d sequencing [RAD-seq]), and characterized both the dinofl ...
Data from: The comparative biogeography of Philippine geckos challenges predictions from a paradigm of climate-driven vicariant diversification across
- Oaks, Jamie
- sea-level changes associated with the glacial cycles. This re ...
Data from: Allegory of a cave crustacean: systematic and biogeographic reality of Halosbaena (Peracarida: Thermosbaenacea) sought with molecula
- Page, Timothy J.
- e not old enough to be associated with the spread of the Tethy ...
Data from: Heterospecific eavesdropping in ant-following birds of the Neotropics is a learned behaviour
- Pollock, Henry
- extensive research on alarm-calling in avian mixed-s ...
Data from: Sexual signal loss: the link between behavior and rapid evolutionary dynamics in a field cricket
- Rotenberry, John
- behavioral preadaptation field cricket rapid evolution natural selection phenotypic plasticity sexual selection
- responses to social – particularly acoustic – information in ...