Data from: Yellow perch genetic structure and habitat use among connected habitats in eastern Lake Michigan
- Chorak, Gregory
- on the economically and ecologically prominent yellow perch (Perca fla ...
Data from: Temporal constraints on the potential role of fry odors as cues of past reproductive success for spawning lake trout
- Johnson, Nicholas
- e, the efficacy of juvenile cues could be constrained by degradation or dissipat ...
Data from: Small-scale intraspecific patterns of adaptive immunogenetic polymorphisms and neutral variation in Lake Superior lake trout
- Baillie, Shauna
- MHC Class IIB
- among lake trout Salvelinus namaycush ecomorphs appears to be underway ...
- Aquilino, Sean Vincent L.
- This study represents the first molecular survey of the ichthyofauna of ...
- Zimmer, Kyle
- alternative stable states nutrient limitation eutrophication nutrient stoichiometry N:P ratio denitrification
- Research on lake eutrophication often identifies variables affecting am ...