Data from: Light environment change induces differential expression of guppy opsins in a multi-generational evolution experiment
- Kranz, Alexandrea Megan
- an important role in light environment ‘tuning’ in differe...
Data from: Effects of light environment during growth on the expression of cone opsin genes and behavioral spectral sensitivities in guppies
- Kawata, Prof Masakado
- sual system can sense particular wavelengths of light emanating fro ...
Data from: Short- and mid-wavelength artificial light influences the flash signals of Aquatica ficta fireflies (Coleoptera: Lampyridae)
- Owens, Avalon
- firefly bioluminescence courtship artificial night lighting urbanization visual ecology spectrometer animal behavior behavioral plasticity signal plasticity
- behaviorally flexible species capable of adapting to altered envir ...
Data from: Multiple signaling in a variable environment: expression of song and color traits as a function of ambient sound and light
- Simpson, Richard K.
- in signaling systems. In particular, environmental variabilit ...
Data from: Variable light environments induce plastic spectral tuning by regional opsin coexpression in the African cichlid fish, Metriaclima zebra
- h as predators. Although intraretinal regionalization ...
Data from: Trophy hunting mediates sex-specific associations between early-life environmental conditions and adult mortality in bighorn sheep
- Douhard, Mathieu
- early life life history predictive adaptive response sex differences survival trophy hunting Cox models
- of early environment from indirect influences, media ...