Data from: Fluctuating seawater pH/ p CO 2 regimes are more energetically expensive than static pH/ p CO 2 levels in the mussel Mytilus edulis
- variable pH conditions had significantly higher metaboli< ...
Data from: Mitochondrial membranes in cardiac muscle from Antarctic notothenioid fishes vary in phospholipid composition and membrane fluidity
- Elizabeth L. Crockett
- e membranes, lipid compositions and products of lipid pero ...
Data from: Urbanization drives genetic differentiation in physiology and structures the evolution of pace-of-life syndromes in the water
- Brans, Kristien
- fat content urbanization protein content oxidative stress responses pace-of-life syndrome urban evolution
- ainst lipid peroxidation. Our results add to the recent evidence of urb ...
Data from: Reproduction does not adversely affect liver mitochondrial respiratory function but results in lipid peroxidation and increased
- h groups were in the same physiological state at the ti...
- Seebacher, Frank
- ), increased antioxidant defences (catalase activity and gluta ...