Data from: Amino acid-specific δ15N trophic enrichment factor in fish fed with formulated diets varying in protein quantity and quality
- Herzka, Sharon
- . In liver tissue, bulk TEFs showed a limited but significant ...
Data from: Nrf2 ameliorates DDC-induced sclerosing cholangitis and biliary fibrosis and improves the regenerative capacity of the liver.
- Fragoulis, Athanassios
- sclerosing cholangitis and biliary fibrosis and simultaneousl ...
Data from: Ambient temperature-mediated changes in hepatic gene expression of a mammalian herbivore (Neotoma lepida)
- Connors, Patrice
- liver ambient temperature microarray plant-animal interactions plant secondary compounds temperature-dependent toxicity endotherms
- is exacerbated at higher ambient temperatures. This ...
Data from: Context-dependent changes in motor control and kinematics during locomotion: modulation and decoupling
- electromyography muscle function comparative biomechanics arboreal incline perch diameter high speed video kinematics
- Successful locomotion through complex, heterogeneous environments requi ...