Data from: Stable isotope-based location in a shelf sea setting: accuracy and precision are comparable to light-based location methods
- Trueman, Clive
- Retrospective determination of location for marine an ...
Data from: Latitudinal and seasonal variation in space use by a large, predatory reef fish, Plectropomus leopardus
- Scott, Molly
- extent (95%KUD) for tagged P. leopardus was 0.32km2 at the high-latitu ...
Data from: State-space modelling of geolocation data reveals sex differences in the use of management areas by breeding northern fulmars
- Edwards, Ewan W. J.
- double-tagging fisheries bycatch GLS geolocator validation Marine Strategy Framework Directive northern fulmar OSPAR spatial modelling tracking
- tracking data from 11 double-tagged (GPS/geolocator) north...
- Lodjak, Jaanis
- Growing animals face allocation problems whenever rec ...
Data from: Adaptation to reef habitats through selection on the coral animal and its associated microbiome
- van Oppen, Madeleine J.H.
- flat and slope population of the reef-building coral, Pocillo ...
- Kauffman, Matthew J.
- on and renewal of resources (where the variation is due to pas ...