Data from: Diet and macronutrient niche of Asiatic black bear (Ursus thibetanus) in two regions of Nepal during summer and autumn
- Coogan, Sean
- , as well as their macronutrient niche breadth. We found that bamboo (A ...
- Captive experiments have shown that many species regulate thei ...
Data from: The nutritional balancing act of a large herbivore: an experiment with captive moose (Alces alces L)
- Annika Felton
- with analysis of the macronutritional composition of foods. We ide ...
Data from: Macronutrient signature of dietary generalism in an ecologically diverse primate in the wild
- Raubenheimer, David
- Macaca mulatta tcheliensis nutrient balance Geometric Framework for nutrition dietary generalism
- . Theory predicts that generalists should show a flexible response for macro ...
Data from: Sucrose and starch intake contribute to reduced alveolar bone height in a rodent model of naturally occurring periodontitis
- Senior, Alistair M.
- While there is a burgeoning interest in the effects of nutrition on sys ...
Data from: Sex-specific fitness consequences of nutrient intake and the evolvability of diet preferences
- Chenoweth, Stephen F.
- itative genetics and nutritional geometry to examine the shape of the sex-specif ...