Data from: Integral Projection Models for host-parasite systems with an application to amphibian chytrid fungus
- Mark Wilber
- Host–parasite models are typically constructe...
Data from: Micro- and macroparasite species richness in birds: the role of host life history and ecology
- Gutiérrez, Jorge S.
- birds comparative method haemosporidians helminths host-parasite interactions life history parasite diversity
- ‐ and macroparasites may exert different selective pressures o ...
Data from: Using multi-response models to investigate pathogen coinfections across scales: insights from emerging diseases of amphibians
- ween parasite pairs that varied by scale (fro...
Data from: Resistance, tolerance and environmental transmission dynamics determine host extinction risk in a load-dependent amphibian disease
- macroparasite;Rana muscosa;frequency-dependent transmission;microparasite;chytridiomycosis;frequencydependent transmission;density-dependent transmission;Rana sierrae;Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis;Integral Projection Models
- of transmission compared to load-dependent host resi ...