Data from: Alternative reproductive tactics increase effective population size and decrease inbreeding in wild Atlantic salmon
- Animal Mating/Breeding Systems Conservation Genetics Fisheries Management Inbreeding Phenotypic Plasticity Population Genetics - Empirical
- ause of asynchronous sexual maturation between mature male parr and anadromous fish of a given cohort. By increasing Nb and allelic richness, and by decreasing
Data from: Effects of domestication on parr maturity, growth, and vulnerability to predation in Atlantic salmon
- for wild individuals, suggesting that domestication co-selects for predator-related stress resistance. Size-adjusted male parr maturation probability was 34
Data from: Mature male parr contribution to the effective size of an anadromous Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) population over 30 years
- Johnstone, Devon L.
- Conservation Genetics Population Genetics - Empirical Life History Evolution Effective Population Size Atlantic salmon Fish
- t mature male parr are significantly increasing Nb and Ne over the study period. Spawning as parr appears to be a viable and important strategy in the near
Data from: Does catch and release affect the mating system and individual reproductive success of wild Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)?
- Richard, Antoine
- es, especially in males. Mature male parr sired 44% of the analysed offspring. The impact of C&R on the number of offspring was size dependent