- browsing megaherbivores compounded disturbances context-dependent responses contingency controlled burning ecosystem engineers habitat facilitation keystone species transiently synergistic indirect effects large mammalian herbivores
- e habitat modification by megaherbivores facilitates ...
Data from: Comparative cranial myology and biomechanics of Plateosaurus and Camarasaurus and evolution of the sauropod feeding apparatus
- David Button
- Palaeontology Finite-element analysis biomechanics finite element analysis herbivory palaeoecology virtual reconstruction
- Sauropodomorpha represents an important group of Mesozoic ...
Data from: Different-sized grazers have distinctive effects on plant functional composition of an African savannah
- megaherbivores grazing grazing lawns heterogeneity mesoherbivores Plant–herbivore interactions savannah vegetation white rhino bunch grass
- . Surprisingly, the largest ‘mega-herbivore’, white r ...