Data from: Intraguild predation leads to cascading effects on habitat choice, behaviour and reproductive performance
- aggression birds of prey breeding performance non-lethal effects raptor territory choice top-predator
- s, restrain the dominant one and thereby release the subdomina ...
Data from: The changing contribution of top-down and bottom-up limitation of mesopredators during 220 years of land use and climate change
- Pasanen-Mortensen, Marianne
- Ecosystem processes Historical ecology Historical maps Intraguild killing Trophic interactions Wildlife monitoring Wildlife restoration
- ortion of cropland low. Fox density peaked in 1920 due to lynx ...
Data from: How ants, birds and bats affect crop yield along shade gradients in tropical cacao agroforestry
- Pierre Gras
- Agricultural intensification biological control canopy cover forest distance ecosystem services mesopredator release predation trophic interactions yield
- d no effect. Yield increased with forest proximity, a ...