Data from: A comparison between transcriptome sequencing and 16S metagenomics for detection of bacterial pathogens in wildlife
- NGS RNA-Seq 16S metagenomics metabarcoding 454-pyrosequencing MiSeq bacteria rodent-borne zoonoses coinfections pathobiome
- s not been assessed. Here, we compared two NGS approaches, RNA-Sequencing (RNA-S ...
Data from: Genetic diversity, infection prevalence, and possible transmission routes of Bartonella spp. in vampire bats
- Becker, Daniel J.
- metagenomics bacteria ectoparasite gltA gene pathogen transmission phylogenetic analysis wildlife disease
- bats were infested, which precluded conclusive assessment of support for vector ...
Data from: Succession and dynamics of Pristionchus nematodes and their microbiome during decomposition of Oryctes beetles on La Réunion Island
- Sommer, Ralf J.
- rhinoceros beetle Oryctes borbonicus on La Réunion Island. We show that Pristio ...