Data from: Integral Projection Models for host-parasite systems with an application to amphibian chytrid fungus
- Mark Wilber
- Host–parasite models are typically construc< ...
Data from: Using multi-response models to investigate pathogen coinfections across scales: insights from emerging diseases of amphibians
- ween parasite pairs that varied by scale (fro...
Data from: Resistance, tolerance and environmental transmission dynamics determine host extinction risk in a load-dependent amphibian disease
- macroparasite;Rana muscosa;frequency-dependent transmission;microparasite;chytridiomycosis;frequencydependent transmission;density-dependent transmission;Rana sierrae;Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis;Integral Projection Models
- of transmission compared to load-dependent host resi ...
Data from: Why did the buffalo cross the park? Resource shortages, but not infections, drive dispersal in female African buffalo (Syncerus caffer)
- Spaan, Robert S.
- African buffalo bovine tuberculosis dispersal density dependence disease gastrointestinal parasites longitudinal study resource limitation
- for individual female buffalo was influenced by animal traits, herd id ...