Data from: Cultural transmission in an ever-changing world: trial-and-error copying may be more robust than precise imitation
- Prat, Yosef
- Cultural evolution Social learning Trial-and-error learning Transmission fidelity Imitation Copying errors
- idering trial-and-error learning as a stabilizing component of ...
Data from: Terminal attack trajectories of peregrine falcons are described by the proportional navigation guidance law of missiles
- Taylor, Graham K.
- constant (N). Whereas most guided missiles use navigation con ...
Data from: Performance and accuracy of lightweight and low-cost GPS data loggers according to antenna positions, fix intervals, habita
- Recently developed low-cost Global Positioning System (GPS) data logger ...
Data from: RAD‐sequencing for estimating genomic relatedness matrix‐based heritability in the wild: a case study in roe deer
- Quemere, Erwan
- t sequence coverage strongly affects the number of recovered loci, the genotypin ...
Data from: Effects of distance on detectability of Arctic waterfowl using double-observer sampling during helicopter surveys
- Alisauskas, Ray T
- d. While MR models provided acceptable point estimates of group abundan ...