- Matley, Jordan
- as the molecular technique but at broader temporal scales, particu ...
Data from: The effect of plant identity and the level of plant decay on molecular gut content analysis in a herbivorous soil insect
- Wallinger, Corinna
- for the interpretation of molecularly derived feeding rates o ...
Data from: To eat or not to eat: ontogeny of hypothalamic feeding controls and a role for leptin in modulating life history transition in amphibian
- Denver, Robert
- Many animal life histories entail changing feeding ecology, but the ...
- e more opportunities to transfer protective molecules ...
Data from: Improving PCR detection of prey in molecular diet studies: importance of group-specific primer set selection and extraction protocol
- Zarzoso-Lacoste, Diane
- Invasive rats Diet Analysis PCR-based method Extraction protocol performances A260/A280 absorbance ratio Group-specific primer pairs
- h morphological and molecular methods. We tested a panel of 30 ...