Data from: Fractured genetic connectivity threatens a southern California puma (Puma concolor) population
- gene flow;Puma concolor;effective population size;genetic bottleneck;conservation;wildlife corridor;road;Cougar;mountain lion;Puma;Holocene;habitat fragmentation
- Pumas (Puma concolor; also known as mountain lions and cougars) in sout ...
Data from: Interactions between demography, genetics, and landscape connectivity increase extinction probability for a small population
- extinction;mountain lions;landscape connectivity;Demographic Stochasticity;PVA;inbreeding depression
- delled the dynamics of a small mountain lion population isolated by a
Data from: Simulation-based validation of spatial capture-recapture models: a case study using mountain lions
- Paterson, J. Terrill
- and precision of density estimates from SCR models using spatially uns ...