Data from: Navigating infection risk during oviposition and cannibalistic foraging in a holometabolous insect
- Siva-Jothy, Jonathon A.
- avoidance contributes to how mothers provision their offspring and underline th ...
Data from: Context-dependent interactions between pathogens and a mutualist affect pathogen fitness and mutualist benefits to hosts
- Marchetto, Katherine
- coinfection plant-microbe interactions symbiont interactions bean common mosaic virus clover yellow vein virus
- ween host competition between coinfecting pathogens. We man...
Data from: Routine habitat switching alters the likelihood and persistence of infection with a pathogenic parasite
- Daversa, David
- Host-parasite interactions Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis Habitat use Host behaviour Environmental Heterogeneity Disease risk
- ories: newts developed more infections that persisted longer when doses ...