- Heath, Jeremy J.
- Adaptive radiation Evolution: host/parasite Genetics: quantitative Selection: natural disruptive selection directional selection diversifying selection stabilizing selection multitrophic interactions
- ecological interactions in shaping divergent phenoty ...
Data from: After-life effects: living and dead invertebrates differentially affect plants and their associated above- and belowground multitrophic
- Kos, Martine
- an important role in AG-BG interactions. Here, we ex ...
Data from: Chemical cues linked to risk: cues from belowground natural enemies enhance plant defences and influence herbivore behaviour
- Helms, Anjel M.
- 1.Chemical cues are essential for many ecological interact ...
Data from: Decreasing stoichiometric resource quality drives compensatory feeding across trophic levels in tropical litter invertebrate communities
- Jochum, Malte
- Ecology: community Foraging: ecology Interactions: trophic Nutrient cycles Stoichiometry Invertebrates
- ). We analyzed multitrophic consumer body stoichiomet ...