- Rosario, Michael
- muscle-spring interaction elastic energy storage muscle dynamics time-limited loading fixed-end contraction spring stiffness
- r, time constraints, such as those experienced during escape and predat ...
Data from: Transcriptome analyses reveal genes and pathways associated with fatty acid composition traits in pigs
- Fatty acid composition is associated with meat quality in pigs as well as with o ...
Data from: Context-dependent changes in motor control and kinematics during locomotion: modulation and decoupling
- electromyography muscle function comparative biomechanics arboreal incline perch diameter high speed video kinematics
- Successful locomotion through complex, heterogeneous environments requi ...
Data from: Evolutionary patterns of adaptive acrobatics and physical performance predict expression profiles of androgen receptor
- social display behavior neuromuscular physiology sexual selection testosterone tropical birds manakins motor skills
- muscles that lift and retract the wings. No such relationship is detec ...