Data from: Ecological outsourcing: a pitcher plant benefits from transferring pre-digestion of prey to a bat mutualist
- Sch?ner, Caroline
- animal-plant interaction ecophysiology fluorescence Kerivoula Nepenthes nitrogen photosynthesis stable isotopes trait loss digestive mutualism
- to the more efficient partner during the evolution of the mutualism. S ...
- Dittel, Jacob
- Little is known about how mutualistic interactions affect the ...
Data from: Does biological intimacy shape ecological network structure? A test using a brood pollination mutualism on continental and oceanic islands
- Hembry, David
- biological intimacy hypothesis coevolution network evolution modularity reciprocal specialization
- e, we test this “biological intimacy hypothesis” by comparing the netwo ...
Data from: Long-term agricultural management does not alter the evolution of a soybean-rhizobium mutualism
- Lau, Jennifer
- effects of agricultural management on rhizobia have received some atte ...