Data from: Assessing reliance on vector navigation in the long-distance oceanic migrations of green sea turtles
- Luschi, Prof. Paolo
- Vector navigation, i.e. maintaining a constant heading for a given amou ...
Data from: Terminal attack trajectories of peregrine falcons are described by the proportional navigation guidance law of missiles
- Taylor, Graham K.
- well—modeled by the proportional navigation (PN) guidance law ...
- Bode, Nikolai W. F.
- Behavior Behavior: social Communication Dispersal Ecology: behavioral Ecology: theoretical Migration Modeling: ecological Modeling: individual based Social structure
- Many animals, such as migrating shoals of fish, navigate in gr ...
Data from: Novel insights into the map stage of true navigation in non-migratory wild birds (stone curlews, Burhinus oedicnemus)
- resolve the map by acquiring, and potentially learning, the relevant < ...