Data from: Complete brood failure in an altricial bird is almost always associated with the sudden and permanent disappearance of a parent
- Kempenaers, Bart
- brood failure nestling mortality nest success predation reproductive success parental care desertion
- to investigate the association between parental behaviour and ...
Data from: Infanticide and within-clutch competition select for reproductive synchrony in a cooperative bird
- Riehl, Christina
- timing of reproduction communal nesting Crotophaga major hatch order kin recognition reproductive conflict
- s is highest in synchronous groups, and that nestlings that ha ...
Data from: Impact of urbanization on abundance and phenology of caterpillars and consequences for breeding in an insectivorous bird
- caterpillar phenology caterpillar biomass frass tree leafing phenology great tit breeding phenology breeding success starvation-related nestling mortality
- laid smaller clutches, experienced more frequent ...