Data from: Ovule bet‐hedging at high elevation in the South American Andes: evidence from a phylogenetically‐controlled multispecies study
- Arroyo, Mary
- . Under this hypothesis, ovule number is expected to increase ...
Data from: Across population genomic prediction scenarios in which Bayesian variable selection outperforms GBLUP
- Genomic prediction across population Bayesian variable selection GBLUP accuracy number of independent chromosome segments
- when the number of QTL underlying the trait is low. Ther< ...
Data from: The modulating role of group stability on fitness effects of group size is different in females and males of a communally rearing rodent
- Ebensperger, Luis A.
- ms of group composition – modulates the effects of increasing number of ...
Data from: Sea buckthorn berries (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) predict size and composition of a great tit population (Parus major L.).
- Tinbergen, Joost M.
- based on the colour of the faeces of roosting birds, 3) the number of ...
- Chiao, Chuan-Chin
- ng the invertebrates, have number sense, and secondly, wheth
Data from: Number of neighbors instead of group size significantly affects individual vigilance levels in large animal aggregations
- Zhou, Li-Zhi
- number of neighbors group size social information anti-predator vigilance social vigilance position within a group
- s of flock size, number of neighbors and position within a flock on vig ...