- Farahani, Hossein Kishani
- Nutritional quality during early life can affect learning ability and m ...
Data from: Dietary carotenoids affect the development of individual differences and behavioral plasticity
- Kelleher, Miss Shannon
- gate how long-term carotenoid availability (representing low vs. high < ...
Data from: Aquatic omnivores shift their trophic position towards increased plant consumption as plant stoichiometry becomes more similar to thei
- Zhang, Peiyu
- Human induced eutrophication has strongly altered aquatic ecos ...
Data from: Cold tadpoles from Arctic environments waste less nutrients – high gross growth efficiencies lead to low consumer-mediated
- Assimilation efficiency consumer-mediated nutrient recycling digestive efficiency ecological stoichiometry latitudinal adaptation
- two temperature regimes (18/23 °C) crossed with two food quality treat ...