- 's nutritional strategy fell between that of true carnivores (e.g. the ...
- Wiens, John
- . Our survey suggests that across animals, carnivory is most c ...
Data from: Deadly competition and life-saving predation: the potential for alternative stable states in a stage-structured predator–prey system
- Toscano, Benjamin J.
- to alternative stable states. In one state, prey exclude predators through comp ...
Data from: Comparative cranial myology and biomechanics of Plateosaurus and Camarasaurus and evolution of the sauropod feeding apparatus
- David Button
- Palaeontology Finite-element analysis biomechanics finite element analysis herbivory palaeoecology virtual reconstruction
- of facultative omnivory in basal sauropodomorph taxa. The expanded man ...