Data from: Effects of hypoxia and ocean acidification on the upper thermal niche boundaries of coral reef fishes
- Ern, Rasmus
- Critical oxygen tension (Pcrit) Critical thermal maximum (CTmax) Oxygen- and capacity-limited thermal tolerance (OCLTT) Oxygen limit for thermal tolerance (PCTmax) Oxygen uptake (MO2) Hypercapnia (water CO2)
- ble within their thermal range boundaries. A prevaili ...
Data from: How much starvation, desiccation and oxygen depletion can Drosophila melanogaster tolerate before its upper thermal limits are affected?
- Dynamic thermal assay;Heat resistance;CTmax;Ramping rate;drosophila melanogaster;temperature tolerance
- or increased levels of CO2 may, in interact ...
Data from: Indirect genetic effects underlie oxygen-limited thermal tolerance within a coastal population of chinook salmon
- With global temperatures projected to surpass the limits ...
Data from: Hormonal and metabolic responses to upper temperature extremes in divergent life-history ecotypes of a garter snake
- Gangloff, Eric J.
- corticosterone glucose insulin metabolic rate oxygen and capacity-limited thermal tolerance (OCLTT)
- upper thermal tolerance limits. Finally, animal< ...
Data from: Elevated temperature and acclimation time affect metabolic performance in the heavily exploited Nile perch of Lake Victoria
- Nyboer, Elizabeth
- the acclimation period. Overall, the results cha ...