Data from: Relatedness and spatial proximity as determinants of host-parasite interactions in the brood parasitic Barrow's goldeneye (Bucephala
- Jaatinen, Kim
- Animal Mating/Breeding Systems Behavior/Social Evolution Birds Ecological Genetics Host Parasite Interactions
- of conspecific brood parasitism (CBP). Since host-parasit ...
- Nunn, Charles L.
- Behavior: social Ecology: behavioral Epidemiology Evolution: host/parasite Interactions: host/parasite Interactions: host/pathogen Phylogeny
- ze and parasite risk, as measured by parasitism and immune def ...
Data from: The scaling of parasite biomass with host biomass in lake ecosystems: are parasites limited by host resources?
- population biomass, is critical to determine what constrains ...
Data from: Integral Projection Models for host-parasite systems with an application to amphibian chytrid fungus
- Mark Wilber
- Host–parasite models are typically constructed under ...
Data from: How parasite interaction strategies alter virulence evolution in multi-parasite communities
- Clay, Patrick
- Multiple Infection Parasite interactions Coinfection Virulence evolution Within-host Infectious Disease
- -parasite communities. Here, we modeled the virulence evolution of two ...