Data from: A key ecological trait drove the evolution of biparental care and monogamy in an amphibian
- Brown, Jason L.
- behavior: evolution behavior: reproductive behavior: social kin mating systems parental care phylogenetics: comparative selection: sexual rainforest Anurans (frogs and toads)
- Linking specific ecological factors to the evolution of parental ca ...
Data from: Patterns of parental care in Neotropical glassfrogs: fieldwork alters hypotheses of sex-role evolution
- Delia, Jesse
- Many animals provide parental care to offspring. Parental< ...
- Elliott, Kyle
- Behavior: antipredator Life history Life history: ecology Life history: evolution Life history: theory Trade offs Bird Thick-billed murre Common murre Brunnich's guillemot
- The duration of parental care in animals varies widel ...
Data from: Parental optimism versus parental pessimism in plants: how common should we expect pollen limitation to be?
- Life history: ecology Life history: evolution Life history: theory Life history: trade offs Parental care Resource allocation Plant
- Many organisms exhibit parental optimism, producing more of the initi
Data from: Faithful females receive more help: the extent of male parental care during incubation in relation to extra-pair paternity in songbirds
- Matysioková, Beata
- Parental care provided by males occurs in a diverse ar...
Data from: Species divergence in offspring begging and parental provisioning is linked to nutritional dependency
- Steiger, Sandra
- dependency on parental food provisioning across species. Burying beetl ...