Data from: Reconstructing long-term human impacts on plant communities: an ecological approach based on lake sediment DNA
- Environmental DNA;Metabarcoding;Anthropocene;Pastoralism;Landscape history;Paleoecology;Holocene;Viridiplantae
- assemblages along with sedimentological and geochemical ...
Data from: Herbivory and competition of Tibetan steppe vegetation in winter pasture: effects of livestock exclosure and plateau pika reduction
- government-sponsored programs have been initiated, including many that ...
Data from: Human–wildlife conflict, benefit sharing and the survival of lions in pastoralist community-based conservancies
- Blackburn, Sara
- pastoralism Community conservation conservation benefits livestock mark-recapture pastoral settlements protected areas retaliation sight-resight
- pastoralist regions, but their effectiveness in conserving large carni ...
- Late Pleistocene;Carnivora;Aepyornithiformes;Rodentia;vertebrate;Lemuroidea;agro-pastoralism;Nitrogen stable isotope;Testudines;bone collagen;Artiodactyla;Holocene;Chiroptera
- rs ago. Instead, increases in grasses at around that time may signa ...