Data from: Personality-matching habitat choice, rather than behavioural plasticity, is a likely driver of a phenotype–environment covariance
- Holtmann, Benedikt
- animal personality dispersal genotype-environment covariance habitat selection human disturbance repeatability
- An emerging hypothesis of animal personality posits that anim< ...
Data from: Artificial selection on relative brain size reveals a positive genetic correlation between brain size and proactive personality
- Animal personalities range from individuals that are ...
Data from: Who directs group movement? Leader effort vs follower preference in stickleback fish of different personality
- Nakayama, Shinnosuke
- individual who was either bold or shy, and one other ...
Data from: Heritability and genetic correlations of personality traits in a wild population of yellow-bellied marmots (Marmota flaviventris)
- e ecological and evolutionary consequences. Yet, to fully unders...