Data from: Accounting for female space sharing in St. Kilda Soay sheep (Ovis aries) results in little change in heritability estimates
- Regan, Charlotte E.
- r, philopatry, which results in relatives being clustered in < ...
Data from: Phenotypic interactions between tree hosts and invasive forest pathogens in the light of globalization and climate change
- Stenlid, Jan
- thogens to bypass the defence and/or recognition systems in th ...
Data from: Flowering time of butterfly nectar food plants is more sensitive to temperature than the timing of butterfly adult flight
- phenological synchrony climate change herbarium specimens phenotypic plasticity trophic interaction mobility
- d in response to warmer temperatures. However, the two taxa were differ ...
Data from: Using time series analysis to characterize evolutionary and plastic responses to environmental change: a case study of a shift towa
- Crozier, Lisa G.
- Adaptation Climate change Ecology: behavioral Migration Modeling: ecological Phenotypic plasticity Selection: natural Statistics Ocean Streams/rivers
- al selection and environmental predictors of interannual variation in m ...
Data from: When one phenotype is not enough - divergent evolutionary trajectories govern venom variation in a widespread rattlesnake species
- Zancolli, Giulia
- Understanding the origin and maintenance of phenotypic variati ...
Data from: Spatial and temporal patterns of nest distribution influences sexual selection in a marine fish
- Lindstr?m, Kai
- e, male size). More broadly, our results also underscore how the natural distrib ...