Data from: Plant odour and sex pheromone are integral elements of specific mate recognition in an insect herbivore
- Witzgall, Peter
- premating sexual communication specific mate recognition Reproductive Isolation ecological speciation
- olfactory communication in terrestrial habitats: sex pheromones...
- nothing is known about such context-dependent signalling due to a gener...
Data from: Larval pheromones act as colony-wide regulators of collective foraging behavior in honeybees
- Ma, Rong
- collective behavior larval pheromone signals neurophysiology animal communication information transfer honey bees
- mechanisms of pheromone transmission at the individual and colony leve ...
Data from: Phylogenetic distribution of a male pheromone that may exploit a nonsexual preference in lampreys
- Johnson, Nicholas S.
- Petromyzon marinus uses a relatively well-understood suite of ...