Data from: Simulated seal scarer sounds scare porpoises, but not seals: species-specific responses to 12 kHz deterrence sounds
- Mikkelsen, Lonnie
- with similar experimental set-ups on two key species: harbour porp ...
Data from: Year-round spatiotemporal distribution of harbour porpoises within and around the Maryland wind energy area
- Jessica Wingfield
- s with limited or no sampling, they require validation to determine the accuracy ...
- Graham, Isla M.
- levels and sources. Using echolocation detectors and noise recorders, ...
Data from: Water, water everywhere: environmental DNA can unlock population structure in elusive marine species
- Parsons, Kim M.
- tissue samples for population genetic analyses remains the primary lim ...
Data from: History of expansion and anthropogenic collapse in a top marine predator of the Black Sea estimated from genetic data
- Fontaine, Micha?l C.
- , the harbor porpoise, using a population genetics approach. A ...
- Medrano-González, Luis
- Major histocompatibility complex DQB Cytochrome b Nonsynonymous nucleotide substitution Transpecific polymorphism Marine mammals
- and overall weaker for cetaceans. In our sampling, ziphiids, the sperm whale, m ...