Dimethylsulfoniopropionate, superoxide dismutase and glutathione as stress response indicators in three corals under short-term hyposalinity stress
- Dimethylsulphoniopropionate reactive oxygen species superoxide dismutase glutathione hyposalinity Dimethylsulphoniopropionate (DMSP) reactive oxygen species (ROS)
- fic physiological role of DMSP in corals remains elusive. Here ...
Data from: Oxidative stress and the evolution of sex differences in lifespan and ageing in the decorated cricket, Gryllodes sigillatus
- Hunt, John
- Life-History Evolution Senescence Selection - Sexual Physiology Quantitative Genetics Trade-Offs
- The Free Radical Theory of Ageing (FRTA) predicts that oxi ...
- Seebacher, Frank
- on of reactive oxygen species (ROS). Prolonged regular exer...
Data from: Heritability, environmental effects, and genetic and phenotypic correlations of oxidative stress resistance-related enzyme activities duri
- findings for levels of reactive oxygen species or OS res< ...