Data from: Defaunation increases the spatial clustering of lowland Western Amazonian tree communities
- Bagchi, Robert
- Determinants of plant community diversity and structure empty forest hunting Janzen-Connell hypothesis replicated spatial point patterns seed dispersal tropical forest plant-animal interactions density-dependence
- and spatial structure of plant communities and impair ec< ...
Data from: Murky waters: searching for structure in genetically depauperate blue threadfin populations of Western Australia
- Horne, John B.
- s from previously investigated areas: Roebuck Bay (n = 93 adults) and Eighty-mil ...
Data from: Time-series analysis reveals genetic responses to intensive management of razorback sucker (Xyrauchen texanus)
- Conservation Genetics Fisheries Management effective population size census size genetic diversity microsatellites mtDNA
- recruitment for decades, and is maintained by harves ...
Data from: Life history plasticity of a tropical seabird in response to El Ni?o anomalies during early life
- Natal conditions long-term effects climate variability El Ni?o Southern Oscillation life-history tropical Pacific
- experience, respectively, induced early recruitment and influ ...
Data from: Interacting effects of unobserved heterogeneity and individual stochasticity in the life-history of the Southern fulmar
- Jenouvrier, Stephanie
- of recruitment and extended reproductive lifespan. 67% of ind ...