Data from: Supplementing small farms with native mason bees increases strawberry size and growth rate
- Horth, Lisa
- in localized. We placed cocoons on one side of each berry farm plot (our mas ...
Data from: Seasonal shifts and complementary use of pollen sources by two bee, a lacewing and a ladybeetle species in European
- bumblebee;floral resources;pollen diet;Resource specialization;Landscape resources;Mason bee;foraging habitat
- landscape management to simultaneously promote them in agroecosystems. ...
Data from: Key pollen host plants provide balanced diets for wild bee larvae: a lesson for planting flower strips and hedgerows
- Filipiak, Micha?
- desirable key plant species may promote wild bee larval devel ...
Data from: When beggars are choosers-How nesting of a solitary bee is affected by temporal dynamics of pollen plants in the landscape
- Anna S. Persson
- agri‐environment schemes central‐place forager farmland biodiversity organic farming pollen foraging pollinator red mason bee
- art how foraging resources in the landscape through the nesting season ...