Data from: Time explains regional richness patterns within clades more often than diversification rates or area
- Wiens, John J.
- explained by speciation, extinction, and dispersal. Thus, regional ric ...
Data from: Biocontrol in insecticide sprayed crops does not benefit from semi-natural habitats and recovers slowly after spraying
- Gagic, Vesna
- biological pest control ecosystem service ecological intensification pest suppression Helicoverpa cotton selection effect insecticides
- ) egg predation in 53 Australian cotton fields and semi-natural fie ...
Data from: Number of neighbors instead of group size significantly affects individual vigilance levels in large animal aggregations
- Zhou, Li-Zhi
- number of neighbors group size social information anti-predator vigilance social vigilance position within a group
- s of flock size, number of neighbors and position within a flock on vi< ...
- Alroy, John
- biotic interactions global biodiversity local-regional comparisons patch occupancy models species richness squares estimator
- rates combined with extinction or extirpation rates that fall as the number of ...