Data from: Potential for local adaptation in response to an anthropogenic agent of selection: effects of road deicing salts on amphibian
- Hopkins, Gareth R.
- Contemporary Evolution Ecotoxicology Habitat Degradation Natural Selection and Contemporary Evolution
- The application of millions of tons of road deicing salts ever ...
- , precipitating negative impacts on populations due to fragmentation, pollution, ...
Data from: Microgeographic maladaptive performance and deme depression in response to roads and runoff
- Adaptation contemporary evolution roads road salt conservation microgeographic differentiation runoff maladaptation
- fragmented by roads. As indicated by reduced rates of survival...