Data from: Trophic level, successional age and trait matching determine specialization of deadwood-based interaction networks of saproxylic beetles
- Wende, Beate
- decomposition ecosystem functions extinction risk resource quality chemical compound trophic groups
- ion, community composition, network specialization and network robu ...
Data from: Phenotype uniformity in combined-stress environments has a different genetic architecture than in single-stress treatments
- Stapleton, Ann E.
- , suggesting that the genetic network specifying plant height ...
Data from: Experimentally reducing species abundance indirectly affects food web structure and robustness
- Barbosa, Milton
- Cerrado experimental manipulation galling insects indirect interactions networks non-trophic interactions parasitoid wasps parasitism species loss rupestrian grasslands
- Studies on the robustness of ecological communities s ...
- Bruna, Emilio M.
- robustness ant-plant interactions connectance habitat fragmentation mutualistic networks nestedness network structure quantitative metrics
- y promote their persistence in fragmented landscapes. Pro< ...
Data from: Comparative cranial myology and biomechanics of Plateosaurus and Camarasaurus and evolution of the sauropod feeding apparatus
- David Button
- Palaeontology Finite-element analysis biomechanics finite element analysis herbivory palaeoecology virtual reconstruction
- rall craniomandibular robustness, and may have been especially ...