Data from: Characterizing both bacteria and fungi improves understanding of the Arabidopsis root microbiome
- Fungi;Root microbiome;GWAS;Amplicon Sequencing;bacteria;Genome wide association studies;Arabidopis thaliana
- plant health and productivity. Despite their ecological and a ...
Data from: Plant host and soil origin influence fungal and bacterial assemblages in the roots of woody plants
- fungal and bacterial communities;Populus deltoides;Quercus phellos;Pinus taeda;454 pyrosequencing;Populus trichocarpa;Root microbiome;Endophytes
- Microbial communities in plant roots provide crit ...
- In disease-suppressive soils, microbiota protect plants fr ...