- Mateo-Tomás, Patricia
- scavenging environmental policy integration human-mediated carcasses Natura 2000 vultures sanitary regulations large carnivores
- of disease transmission), and to modify EU sanitary regulations accordingly. Th ...
Data from: Adaptability of large carnivores to changing anthropogenic food sources: diet change of spotted hyena (Crocuta crocuta) during Christian
- Yirga, Gidey
- nged remains of goat and sheep. We infer that spotted hyenas opportunistically c ...
- Moleon, Marcos
- agent-based model cannibalism carrion disease risk evolution of host-parasite interactions food webs genetic algorithm indirect interactions scavenger
- 1. Ecologists have traditionally focused on herbivore carcasse ...
Data from: Central place foragers and moving stimuli: a hidden-state model to discriminate the processes affecting movement
- Pirotta, Enrico
- Animal telemetry Bayesian Movement attractors Central place foraging Hidden state modelling Multi-scale
- of northern fulmars Fulmarus glacialis, paired with contemporaneous fishing boa ...