- Pardal, Sara
- melanin-based secondary sexual characters (SSC) in a long-dis ...
Data from: Cross-fostering eggs reveals that female collared flycatchers adjust clutch sex ratios according to parental ability to invest
- Krist, Milo?
- Sexual Selection Behavior/Social Evolution Birds Population Ecology Sex Allocation Egg Size Parental Investment Trivers-Willard model Extra-pair Paternity Maternal Effects
- ge secondary sexual characters (wing patches), and te ...
Data from: On the possible role of nonreproductive traits for the evolution of unisexuality: life‐history variation among males, females
- del Castillo, Rafael F.
- . Life‐history traits can be crucial for the evolution of unise...
- birds plumage coloration sexual selection life history social selection tropical ecology cooperative breeding migration
- . Sexual selection should therefore lead to the evolution of m ...