- s in the acoustic environment affect species that u
Data from: Fine-scale analysis of an assassin bug's behaviour: predatory strategies to bypass the sensory systems of prey
- Soley, Fernando
- finds its prey, but it also forms part of its preys' sophisticated sensory< ...
Data from: Assessment of rival males through the use of multiple sensory cues in the fruitfly Drosophila pseudoobscura
- copulation duration courtship mating latency phenotypic plasticity sensory mode social environment sperm competition
- to assess the importance of each sensory cue singly and in co ...
Data from: Divergence in female damselfly sensory structures is consistent with a species recognition function but shows no evidence of
- Barnard, Alexandra A.
- y be sufficient for species recognition, although other female sens ...
Data from: Multiple adaptive and non-adaptive processes determine responsiveness to heterospecific alarm calls in African savannah herbivores
- Meise, Kristine
- nce of predators of the receiver. Moreover, alarm calls resemb ...