Data from: Optogenetic recruitment of dorsal raphe serotonergic neurons acutely decreases mechanosensory responsivity in behaving mice
- The inhibition of sensory responsivity is considered a core
Data from: Monoamine abnormalities in the SAPAP3 knockout model of obsessive-compulsive disorder-related behaviour
- Ahmari, Susanne E.
- ke behaviours in OCD. As predicted from previous studies, excessive g
Data from: Can physiological engineering/programming increase multi-generational thermal tolerance to extreme temperature events?
- Sorby, Kris L.
- Artemia climate change extreme heat events invertebrates phenotypic engineering thermal tolerance
- minutes), heat hardening plus serotonin (0.056 μg ml-1), heat ...
Data from: Population differentiation and behavioural association of the two ‘personality’ genes DRD4 and SERT in dunnocks (Prunella modularis)
- animal personality boldness dopamine recepter D4 introduced population serotonin transporter sex differences animal personality boldness dopamine recepter D4 introduced population
- , DRD4 and SERT, between a native (United Kingdom, UK) and an ...