- Outomuro, David
- allometry Generalized Procrustes Analysis geometric morphometrics literature review superimposition of landmark configurations
- 1.The number of published studies using geometric morphometrics (GM) fo ...
Data from: Does diet drive the evolution of head shape and bite force in chameleons of the genus Bradypodion?
- Herrel, Anthony
- etimes conflicting demands. Consequently, head shape varies greatly de< ...
Data from: Cruising the rain forest floor: butterfly wing shape evolution and gliding in ground effect
- of wing shape. As wing shape also contributes to fitness, opt ...
Data from: Female mate preferences on high dimensional shape variation for male species recognition traits
- McPeek, Mark
- species. To test this, we compared cerci sizes and shapes be ...
Data from: Lost in the other half: improving accuracy in geometric morphometric analyses of one side of bilaterally symmetric structures
- Allometry landmarks macro-evolution micro-evolution mirror-reflection object symmetry shape visualization
- Systematists and evolutionary biologists have widely adopted Procrustes ...