Data from: Climatic variation modulates the indirect effects of large herbivores on small-mammal habitat use
- Long, Ryan
- Context-dependence Contingency Herbivory Ungulates and elephants Habitat use Climate change African savannas Ecosystem engineering Trait-mediated indirect interactions (TMII) Zoonotic disease risk
- (here, seasonality in rainfall); and (iii) the extent to whic ...
Data from: Do Bird Friendly? coffee criteria benefit mammals? Assessment of mammal diversity in Chiapas, Mexico
- S. Amanda Caudill
- agroforestry coffee certifications mammal habitat shade coffee sustainable agriculture wildlife conservation
- . No significant difference was found in small mammal abundance among t ...
Data from: Effects of forest management on vertebrates: synthesizing two decades of data from hardwood forests in Missouri, USA
- Kellner, Kenneth
- Vertebrates Even-aged management Uneven-aged management Forest management birds small mammals herpetofauna
- silvicultural systems (even- and uneven-aged) on abundance and richnes ...
Data from: Aboveground mammal and invertebrate exclusions cause consistent changes in soil food webs of two subalpine grassland types, but mechanism
- Vandegehuchte, Martijn L.
- Ungulates, smaller mammals, and invertebrates can each affect ...
Data from: Resource partitioning confirmed by isotopic signatures allows small mammals to share seasonally flooded meadows
- Bal?iauskas, Linas
- Meadows in river deltas are characterized by a high diversity and abundance of < ...
Data from: Progressively excluding mammals of different body size affects community and trait structure of ground beetles
- Risch, Anita C.
- nt in subalpine grassland systems. The exclusion of ungulates provoked ...