Data from: Behavioral plasticity and the origins of novelty: the evolution of the rattlesnake rattle
- Pfennig, David W.
- Snake Behavioral Evolution Phenotypic Plasticity Mimicry Novelty Signal Evolution Ritualization Rattle Rattlesnake
- e of defensive tail vibration, we show that this behavior is nearly ubiquitous i ...
Data from: Ground squirrel tail-flag displays alter both predatory strike and ambush site selection behaviours of rattlesnakes
- Barbour, Matthew A.
- predator-prey animal communication predator-deterrent signal rattlesnake ground squirrel pursuit deterrent signal
- of California ground squirrels, which is frequently given both during and outsi ...
- Udyawer, Vinay
- Acoustic telemetry Dynamic body acceleration Daily energy expenditure Foraging behaviour Habitat selection Marine snakes Thermal biology Accelerometry
- dynamic body acceleration (<i>VeDBA</i>) with oxygen consumption ra ...
Data from: Environmental constraints on the compositional and phylogenetic beta-diversity of tropical forest snake assemblages
- Moura, Mario
- β-diversity climatological regime ectotherm environmental filtering multiscale processes phylogenetic structure reptile species composition turnover
- (CBD) and phylogenetic (PBD) beta-diversity of snakes in the Atlantic ...