Data from: Wild birds respond to flockmate loss by increasing their social network associations to others
- Firth, Josh
- Social Structure Social Networks Social Associations Population Declines Social Perturbation Social Foraging Social Bonds
- ) with removal experiments, we assessed how individuals' s ...
- Social network structures can crucially impact complex soc ...
Data from: The effect of excluding juveniles on apparent adult olive baboons (Papio anubis) social networks
- Fedurek, Piotr
- aggression grooming knock-out simulation social structure social network cohesion social network position immature baboons
- of the concept, we address this issue by investigating social network struc ...
Data from: The importance of delineating networks by activity type in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in Cedar Key, Florida
- Network analysis has proved to be a valuable tool for studying ...
Data from: Selection for territory acquisition is modulated by social network structure in a wild songbird
- of local network structure on population processes, and incre ...